I took a little breather, but now the prompts are back. Same “rules” apply: Pick one, two, or however many you want, and write something. Post it here if you’d like. Write a story, whip out some flash fiction; just write.
- I bought it thinking it would help me win him back.
- I should have known the police would find me.
- The documents burned faster than I anticipated.
- The trick to getting out of a hostage situation is . . .
- She wondered what he’d look like carrying a . . .
- Margo regretted taking the shortcut to work.
- David had on that ridiculous shirt he bought at Caesar’s Palace.
- Ruth didn’t expect to find herself in the same situation as before.